Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Stuffed Bell Peppers

This is one of my favorite dinners!  I just love stuffed peppers.....I'm drooling just thinking about how good they were.  In the past, I've always made this recipe with ground beef, and used tomato sauce instead of diced tomatoes.  After looking around at different stuffed pepper recipes, I found making just a couple changes made my recipe much better.  I've made them so many times, I know not to make them unless I have the Worcestershire Sauce. For me, it's what makes the recipe!

So here are my stuffed peppers, and you can find the recipe at Kitchen Monki.  Another recent love of mine!!  If I could just get more hours in a day, I could sit down in log in all of my recipes.  One day...one day I'll find the time.  For now, just one at a time.  What I love so much about this site is there's a meal planner as well as an awesome queue where you can place meals your planning to make and make shopping lists! 

1 comment:

  1. These look awesome!!! You are doing an amazing job with all these new recipes.

    ReplyDelete