Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bruschetta Chicken Bake

This dish seems too simple to be true, but really...it's freakin' fabulous! Thanks to my friend Janet for joining me on KitchenMonki, I got this recipe from her. When I first saw this recipe I thought the name alone sounded really good, but once I read the ingredients it threw me for a loop. I was thinking....it's going to be so bland, it's too simple! This was a last minute dinner idea since tonight's dinner was going to be Cashew Chicken - but...something drew me to this, plus I had the ingredients on hand. I didn't have a can of Diced Tomatoes with Basil and Onion, so I substituted that with a regular can of diced tomatoes, and added dried onions and basil.
    
This is one recipe I will keep on hand for those night I need dinner together quickly! So thanks Janet, we really enjoyed this dish!


-Bruschetta Chicken Bake recipe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment