Tuesday, April 6, 2010

First Blog!

Let me introduce you... I'm a 28 (very soon to be 29)-year old stay at home mom with 2 gorgeous kids (well, at least I think so!)  My loves are my life… Cassandra my lovebug is five, very much my little mini-me, and amazing helper who adores her brother!  Kaleb, my little monkey is now 7 months!  He’s teething…nough said!  No, he really is just the sweetest, most perfect baby!  The Mr. in my life is a Submariner who spends about 4 months under the water for deployments.  He depends on me to jump into full on double parental duties while holding down the fort in once piece with two little one’s tearing up the place!
I grew up in Texas and moved to Washington a little over 8 years ago.  I met my husband Charlie, Chuck to me then… when I was visiting a friend stationed in Washington.  We’ve been lucky enough to spend the last 8 years living here, in such a beautiful state.  Washington is my home now, and while at times I do miss bits of life in Texas… I am officially home now!  I’ve found a place where I fit in perfectly.
So here’s to a new blog to document my life with my loves, while walking in my socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment