Friday, April 23, 2010

Cassandra's Chocolate Chip Muffins

My sweet girl loves helping in the kitchen, however...she's at that age where she thinks she can do everything by herself. So, these Betty Crocker Pouches are pretty awesome. I use them as a special treat since she's able to pretty much make them herself. She knows where to find the bowl, spatula, measuring cup - as well as measure out the liquid. Perhaps not the best muffin, but perfect for a 5 year old. It's just mix, plus water! How simple.

I bought these adorable Wilton Silicone Silly Feet from Joann's awhile back using my 50% off coupon. - what a steal! I just love how you can fill these up and stick them straight in the oven - so cool.

Her favorite muffin mixes are Tripple Berry and Chocolate Chip!


Cass - I think she enjoyed her muffin, what do you think? All snuggled up in her my blanket...it was pretty chilly today.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet. I love those muffin holders. You can see that Cass really enjoyed her muffin. Gotta say I love her/your blanket.

    Looks like Cass is going to grow up with some pretty good cooking skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the cutest muffin thingys!

    ReplyDelete