Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Conversations with Cass

"Mom, *pulling up a chair to the desk* Can we look up jobs?"

"Jobs!?"

"I need to find a job for when I grow up."

"Ok. It's too soon to look for a job for when you grow up. But what kind of job are you looking for?"

"I'm going to ... you know, be someone who makes cakes! Like, you know the man Buddy from Cake Boss."

"Whaaaat! You are??"

"Yes." *big smile*


If you don't know already, Cass and I love watching Cake Boss! Note #3 on my "29 things to do before I turn 30" blog is make a fondant cake - inspired by watching too many episodes of Cake Boss. Last night was the 3rd season premiere - great episode!

1 comment:

  1. That's too cute. My 16 yr old is having trouble finding a job so maybe it's not too early to start looking ...lol! Both of my kids love watching cake boss. Let me know how your fondant cake turns out!Thanks for stopping over and following along. I'm following you now.

    heather

    ReplyDelete